To expedite your telephone support inquiry, please have the following ready before you call:
- A current support agreement or within the first 30-days of product purchase.
- Product Serial Number (Format: 1234-5678). We cannot accept support inquiries without your product serial number.
Voicemail's left that request a call back without a serial number cannot be returned if a valid serial number is not provided
on the voicemail. Need help finding your serial number?
- Tape library/drive brand and type, as well as the connection interface (SCSI, Fibre-Channel, etc.).
- OS and Version / Kernel.
- Administrative Access to all machines in question for your call.
- A valid e-mail address that TOLIS Group Technical Support may use - this is required so support representatives may log
your phone call.
All compatibility and pre-sales questions need to be sent to
or call (480) 505-0488. All demo/evaluation users are only provided support via our online ticket system. Demo/evaluation customers that call for technical support will be turned away.
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM MST* (Arizona — GMT -0700) — Excluding Holidays
Current Arizona Time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 08:37 PM MST
TOLIS Group is currently: Closed
Phone: +1 (480) 505-1814
Fax: +1 (480) 505-0492
Please Note: The technical support agreement response time commitment is within 24 business hours Monday thru Friday excluding
holidays. Typical response times are usually faster.
*Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time (DST). Arizona is always on Mountain Standard Time (MST), as opposed to Mountain
Daylight Time (MDT). When DST is in effect, if it's 10 AM EDT in New York, it's 7 AM MST in Arizona. During the rest of the year,
when DST is not in effect, if it's 10 AM EST in New York, then it's 8 AM MST in Arizona.